1) OU free online course:
2) Coursera is another of the portals hosting MOOCs in Geology and Palaeontology. All are free and most have downloadable resources you can use with your group, copyright and public use rules permitting.
3) The Edx site also hosts some Geology MOOCs.
4. The Geological Society An excellent site with free, downloadable resources and others for sale.
5. GeoTrex. (An Educational Resource Area for the Earth Science Teachers’ Association) This site has lots of great resources. See also the ESTA Home page and follow the Resources link.
6) Earth Learning Idea. Pitched at schools but very useful and packed with indoor and outdoor activities.
7) Pavement Geology localities are spreading across the country after a great start in London. The phone app is easy and useful for constructing and making a Stone Walk, either DIY or for a group. You can add your own stones with locations.
8) Dorset Building Stone. An example of how you could study the geology in local churches or historic buildings.
9) Geology and Climate Change. Thoughts and references to help you think about this overwhelming concern.